viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

DII-EN-ES

Three left! Just three! Or, still three... It may seem difficult to understand, but when you get to this point (supposedly high) you, or at least me, I feel in the lowest level ever. It’s kind of strange, but that’s the way, and that’s life. Even if sometimes you wanna go against your own feelings, there’s nothing to do! They always win.
And it isn’t that I don’t like it, the fact is that I don’t feel like… or not.
Here I am, five hours left for my second exam this term (English into Spanish translation), reading La Caverna. Why not? Language after all.

1 comentario:

lolastarsandstripes dijo...

I totally agree with that!

It's a bit like when you're supposed to be watching some crappy political speeches and you watch any TV series in English instead. You say "I'm training my listening skills as well". I say "my arse".

(L)